Monday, August 27, 2012

{NIN} Review: COFA & COLS




City of Fallen Angels + City of Lost Souls = She should've stopped at City of Glass.


No disrespect to the fabulous Cassandra Clare.  But seriously, while I was initially excited to continue the TMI saga, I was rather disappointed with the whole Jace-Clary I'll-Love-You-Till-the-End-of-Time-and-to-My-Possible-Detriment-and-Demise.  It's getting kind of annoying.

I loved the first three TMI books.  I love The Infernal Devices series.  But I am just not diggin' COFA and COLS.  I didn't even buy COLS (whereas I have the first 4 books).  That should tell you how much I just didn't care for it after COFA.  And let me tell you, I loathe not completing ownership of a series.

I rate this as "Didn't Suffer Too Terribly" out of sheer nostalgia for the Shadowhunter World.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! Review! Dude, word UP. COFA wasnt all that great. I havent even read COLS. Clace was just really getting on my nerves. She's turning a perfectly likeable couple into a slight pukeable couple.

    ReplyDelete